Tuesday, November 2, 2010

No Grill BBQ Chicken!

Hey everyone! Today I realized I don't do any type of grilling on here. Then I realized, I don't have a grill. So how do you get that great BBQ flavor without a grill? Easy, you utilize your Crock Pot! We got an amazing Crock Pot as a wedding gift and I have to say, I could get used to this whole, throw it in and leave it for 6 hours thing. So, this morning I defrosted some chicken and got to work and didn't look back until 6 o'clock it was so easy and the chicken came out so moist. The best part is my husband loves this chicken! Grill shmill, I have a Crock Pot!

You'll need:

3 Chicken breasts
1 bottle of BBQ sauce

Spray the inside of your cock pot with some nonstick spray and lay your chicken breasts inside. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on top and then just smother the chicken with BBQ sauce. I'm not sure how much and depending on how many chicken breasts you need I'd say anywhere from half a bottle to a whole bottle. I used about half a large bottle of the Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce. So if you're making a lot of chicken buy a couple of bottles and go to town. 

Set the Crock Pot on low and leave it for 6 hours. You can turn the chicken every two hours to let each side soak up the BBQ goodness but it's not necessary. And after you're done just take it out and that's it! Simple, easy and delicious. Best of all you get to skip the smokey clothes and go right to the flavor. Enjoy!







Happy Eating! 


No comments:

Post a Comment