Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Hey everyone,


I know I've been MIA and for that I am sorry. In my defense, I was getting ready for the new addition to our household, a very sweet, very loving cat named Kaci. We rescued her from our local Humane Society and it was so worth it. And yes, I may have named her after my best friend but honestly if you met her you'd say her name fits perfectly.  There she is on her first day at her new home she is wearing a cone. So prepping for Kaci to get here paired with the Thanksgiving festivities have kept me from posting regularly. But fear not! I will be bringing you dinner on Monday as usual.

Enjoy your time with your families and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Also, keep a look out for upcoming contests and prizes like gift cards to Williams-Sonoma or Sur-La-Table. Thanks a bunch everyone!!!

Always, 

Food Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment