Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fruit Dip Phenomenon!

Since the hubby and I will be eating tortilla soup again tonight I decided we needed something sweet to take away from the monotony of leftovers. I promise it's yummy, super easy and you can dip any kind of fruit but let me warn you, you may eat the whole thing in one sitting. ;)

So you'll need:

1 8 oz. tub of honey nut cream cheese        
1 7 oz. jar of marshmallow cream

Materials you will need:

1 medium sized bowl
1 spatula
1 whisk (optional)

Add one can of marshmallow cream to the medium sized bowl and then add the cream cheese. The beauty of this dip is you can use any sweet cream cheese of your choice. Strawberry cream cheese is equally as delicious but I love honey nut cream cheese and, until I moved to Indiana, was extremely hard to find. Now that we've been reunited I have it on my bagel every morning.

Mix the marshmallow cream and cream cheese until smooth. I use the spatula to incorporate the two and then a whisk to get the lumps out and make it smooth.

There are nuts in the honey nut cream cheese and would advise anyone with an allergy to them to use strawberry or pineapple cream cheese or even regular if you're feeling frisky. If you do use regular cream cheese it's not as sweet but still good.

Cover and refrigerate for no longer than 4 days but that shouldn't be a problem as it won't last that long.


Happy Eating!






No comments:

Post a Comment